Our first Sunday in our apartment means our first SoWa Open Market! I know I've shared a few shopping trips on the blog before, and I am super excited to now live, LITERALLY, right above the market. I know the first picture isn't the finest quality, but I wanted to show just how CLOSE we are to the market - this is the view from our living room window!
I was actually pretty surprised at how quiet the set up was - some vendors arrive as early as 6am to start putting their tent together, so I was ready for lots of clanging around and maybe even some yelling. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet they were, Ratty even uttered the phrase 'quiet as a church mouse' at some point. Fast forward a few weeks and we won't feel the same way, they started bringing speakers and playing music - that gets old REAL QUICK.
Anywho, it was really awesome to just pop downstairs, grab some lunch off a food truck, walk around to the other side of the building and grab fresh veggies from the farmers market and do some window shopping. I love our new place!








No comments:
Post a Comment