101 in 1001 Challenge

Friday, July 6, 2012

62. July 11th, 2011 Picture.

Now that we live in our awesome new apartment [and yes I realize that I am currently blogging a YEAR in the past, it's cool, I'm willing to overlook the time warp if you are], and since we have the perfect farmers market outside our window every Sunday [I'll tell you right now, it get's OLD, real quick!], I scooped up this book and egg container at West Elm.  I am sort of obsessed with eggs, specifically farm fresh, and have convinced Ratty that when we someday own a house, it will come with a handful of chickens.  I want pet chickens!

The book is filled with recipes that call for eggs, so I will be well prepared for when we have copious amounts from all the chickens that will be running around!  Plus, I really like the container - it's very Giada.



No comments:

Post a Comment