101 in 1001 Challenge

Saturday, March 3, 2012

62. June 27th, 2011 Picture.

Now that I am back in Boston and a mere 2 days away from moving, I needed to get my butt in gear!  It was clean, pack, organize, repeat all night!


I try to be rational when I pack (I know, right?  ME?  Rational?!), I wipe everything down so that I'm not packing dusty or dirty things, and I wrap all my glass/fragile objects in shirts instead of dirty newspaper because, well, I OWN A LOT OF SHIRTS.  So since we're fresh off my weekend jaunt to Ithaca I figured I would use one of my 'Ithaca is Gorges' shirt (the one that Ratty bought for me 5 years ago and is a size 12 kids) to wrap up some of my silver starfish from Nantucket.  We've got starfish, Nantucket, Ratty, Ithaca, did know I could fit so many 'likes' into one thing!  Who knew packing could be so thoughtful?

1 comment: