Even though it seems as if my life has been GO GO GO for the past 2 weeks, I was really working hard to get my room packed up and ready for the big move. I'd been chipping away at parts of my room for the better part of the month, stacking boxes up against my wall and outside in the hallway, much to the dismay of my roommate Jamie. Since our move is somewhat complicated, spanning 2 days and 3 apartments, I wanted to try and make my portion easy on everyone. The plan was to move Ratty out first, then me, so in order to save time and sanity, I moved all my bags and boxes to the front hall by the door. My room was on the second floor, of a spiral staircase, so the thought of having 4 people going up and down stairs trying to carry all of my things gave me anxiety. I wanted to make this move as simple as possible for everyone, so I just carried it all downstairs myself, ensuring a hopefully quick and painless job the next day. Plus, I could use the exercise!
Seriously, next time I am paying professional movers to pack up all my things and move them. I don't care how much it costs.








I don't know how you move so much...The thought of it stresses me out! I am glad you will be staying put for awhile! Because its all about me right :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely pay for the movers next time... it is sooooo worth it!!! (spoken by someone who has packed herself for five moves and paid for movers for three!)
ReplyDelete