101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

62. September 12th, 2010 Picture.

The day after Ratty’s birthday was a quiet one.  I wanted to do nothing but lay on the couch and watch football all day.  And that is exactly what I did.  I camped out at Ratty’s apartment and we made a disgusting assortment of awesome game day food, and didn’t move from the couch all afternoon.  At one point I heard a loud commotion coming from outside, and opened the window to see what was going.  I am pretty sure the sunlight burned my eyes, but I did notice that there was a random parade going up Ratty’s street.  This happens sometimes.  There is always some Saints Day, or feast, or some random marching band walking by.  To some, it may be weird, but to anyone who frequents or lives in the North End, it’s just another day.  And yes, that is money attached to the Saint.




I was also pretty excited to rock my brand new Pats hat.  I had been wanting this hat for years now, but never got around to buying it.  Ratty had been talking about buying a Patriots hat for himself, so I politely asked that if he happened to see a red Pat Patriot fitted hat, to please grab one.  He did.  It’s awesome!  He got a blue Pat Patriot hat, so sometimes I feel like we are too matchy matchy.  It happens. 



 thought that rocking it for the first game would be perfect, and the Pats won, obviously, because we're awesome.  Tom Brady's awesome.  And adorable.  GO PATS!



1 comment:

  1. haha I love this post for several reasons...the parade, the hat, the Tom Bradyness!

    ReplyDelete