101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, November 15, 2010

62. September 15th, 2010 Picture.

Once again I went home after work to hang out with my mom and to get fed.  Against my better judgment, I decided to attempt breakfast for dinner, again, and make an omelette.    I actually made a really awesome omelette and decided to document it to show I could cook breakfast and not have something catastrophic happen, like the pepper incident of 2010.  I was so impressed with myself, probably more than I a semi-grown wannabe teenager should be, but who cares.  


I snapped this picture, and then sat down to enjoy this awesome cheese and sausage delight.  My mom was also pretty impressed, and said I could blog about it to offer some small redemption.  I quickly realized I needed a drink and got up to grab some OJ.  I grabbed the carton and gave it a real good shake to mix it up.  Turns out, the top wasn’t on the carton and OJ went everywhere.  Everywhere!  On my shirt, on my sweater, all over the floor, everywhere.  It was sticky and ridiculous and hilarious.  I did my best to clean it up, but like a typical mom, she asked me to sit down so she could clean it up ‘correctly’.  The food was great, but I fully believe that I am cursed when it comes to cooking at my moms house.  I can’t catch a break.  Thankfully, cheese makes everything better!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the cap on the O.J. lovey!! I will say that the "Cheese Omelet" and sausages look yummy! I could go for that right about now!!! Wish you were here!

    P.S. Love your blogs ....and your cooking!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your mom apologized and you were the one to make the sticky mess (OJ sticks around foooorever...but probably not in Stephs house)!

    That looks delicious ... omelette for breakfast tomorrow...check!

    ReplyDelete