So, June 19th was a Sunday. We had a party. Just a little get together in the afternoon that consisted of me & my brothers plus my adorable nieces & nephew. I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY we were having a party, no one has a birthday in June, like literally NO ONE, and there was no festive holiday to speak of. I am at a loss and actually pretty confused, but WHO CARES! When have we ever needed a reason to have a party? Never!
I was apparently an awesome planner and even awesomer sister, because I brought a few bottles of Harpoon's limited edition Oyster Stout for my brothers to sample. Both are big oyster fanatics, and the local beer gets their oysters from the Island Creek Oyster guys down in Duxbury, so I thought they'd love to try it.
Eddie posing with the 3 tasting glasses, one for him, Ronny and Ratty. I'd already had the pleasure of sampling the Oyster Stout at HarpoonFest a few years ago, and I thought it was disgusting, so I passed. They however, really liked the beer. To each their own I guess! I'll stick with champagne.
Full disclosure: I stole all 3 of those tasting glasses from a Guinness tasting I went to with Ratty FIVE years ago. This was when we were first getting to know each other and he was mortified that I was sticking glasses in my bag. He obviously got over it.










Love the thievery!
ReplyDelete