101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

62. June 22nd, 2011 Picture.


The Fat Cat is a comfort food restaurant in Quincy that my friend Tara and I went to for dinner.  Tara is married to our friend (way to state the obvious, Amy) Bill and is mom to Liam, so getting out of the house without either of them in tow is not typical.  We planned to just go out, grab some drinks and gab over dinner.  

The Fat Cat is always on Phantom Gourmet, so I was uber excited to try it.  They are pretty famous for their mac and cheese, but since I am not a huge fan (there is no rational explanation since I love pasta AND cheese, but I digress...) so I opted for something else.  There was a pretty long wait for a table, the place doesn't take reservations, so put our name in, then walked across the street for a drink at a slightly random Asian themed cocktail bar.  

We went back over about an hour later, sat right down and enjoyed some drinks, food and gossip.  The food was really good and I definitely plan on going back.  Maybe I'll even take Ratty - he loves mac & cheese.  I could tell you all about the gossip fest we had, but.........I won't.

1 comment: