101 in 1001 Challenge

Friday, February 3, 2012

62. June 17th, 2011 Picture.

I babysat Miss Cassie & Miss Abs while Eddie and Christine went on a date, and the girls and I spent the majority of our night painting our nails.  Like, Eddie and Christine went out to dinner, drove around for a little while to kill time, came home and got ready for bed and we were STILL painting nails.  Hey, we have babysitting traditions and painting each others nails in the most ridiculous fashion is one of them.

While I painted Cassie's nails first, Abby acted as paparazzi.  What you don't see here are the 37 photos I deleted, like the ones of the light fixture, my eyeball, the bedspread & Cassie's hair.  I just included the gems.







Where does she GET this from?  Somehow I'm inclined to blame Katy Perry.


Lining them up...


And picking them out.


I love this one.  I love how we're smiling at each other.  Smiling's my favorite.


Again.  Katy Perry.




They're such hams.  They love posing for the camera!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! :) I just stumbled across your blog while finding other people doing the 101 in 1001 days challenge! Yours is so nice, and its inspiring how you have managed to keep updating it with your progress! Thinking I may want to work my way through it :p when is your 'deadline' for the 1001 days? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha they are so cute! I can't believe how old they both are! and PS-Emma has those PJ shorts!

    ReplyDelete