101 in 1001 Challenge

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

62. June 21st, 2011 Picture.


With the big move coming up fast and furious [we're so close to July 1st here people!] Ratty and I thought that we should FINALLY get all our apartment things in order.  We'd signed a lease and sent deposit checks and all those exciting things, but I think a part of us still believed our apartment was too good to be true.  Until I had my keys in my hand, I would still be slightly nervous there'd been a mistake and that the apartment wasn't ours, or something equally as depressing.  I feel like you hear horror stories about people renting out apartments, only for the tenants to find out there is no apartment when they show up with a moving truck.  Could you imagine if Ratty and I filled a truck, showed up at what we THINK is our new place, only to find out there's no apartment for us?  Oh mah god, I'm breaking out in hives just thinking about it.

Thankfully, none of this was true and I was just being crazy, per usual.  We picked up our keys and information packet and confirmed that we could move in the morning of July 1st.  Yes!  It's really happening!

1 comment: