Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the shower because that is the weekend of Miss Erin Rowe's bachelorette party, but my mom is going and I'm sure it will be a great time!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
62. May 24th, 2011 Picture.
I got the bridal shower invitation to my niece Jena's wedding in the mail and I just need to share how lovely it was. Her shower is actually on a Saturday night and it is more of a cocktail party than a traditional bridal shower, which I love! No offense to anyone, but sometimes sitting at a bridal shower can be brutal. You can be stuck at a table with people you don't know, gift opening can take hours, and presents can only be so exciting when not for you. I love the idea of a non-traditional shower, I mean, who doesn't love a cocktail party?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I love that you are writing this as if it didn't already happen! And I LOVE the idea of a non traditional shower, because they definitely can be brutal!
ReplyDelete