101 in 1001 Challenge

Saturday, January 28, 2012

62. June 16th, 2012 Picture.


Since I'm attempting to be the most organized mover ever, I went down to our copy room to stock up on empty Staples boxes.  These ones are totally perfect because they have lids and handles, plus they aren't super big so there is no way I can cram so much inside it's impossible to lift.  It's a win win win, really.  The copy center guys have obviously had this request before because they had a system all set up, they stacked then, taped them all together, then used the tape to create an easy handle for me to carry them.  I might have looked ridiculous walking around with all these boxes strung together, and lots of men offered to carry my empty boxes for me, but it was totally worth it - they're perfect for my big move!

1 comment:

  1. Wow super helpful of them! I can't wait for all the moving posts!

    ReplyDelete