Saturday morning I got up earlier to go shopping with my mom. I had been on the final stages of an interview, and things were looking pretty good, so my mom decided to take me shopping for some new, dressier clothes. At my current job, I pretty much wear jeans every day, usually still with my jacket on because heat's a luxury, so I was pretty sure that wouldn’t fly at any other place of employment.
We barely got 2 inches out of our street when I saw a yard sale and we pulled over. There wasn’t a ton of stuff, but there was an adorable little table on the sidewalk, which would be PERFECT for a refinishing project. The price tag was $5, so my mom handed me a five and I put the cute little table in the trunk. I’m not 100% sure where I’d put it, my mom suggested putting it in the living room with a plant on it, to which I politely vetoed, at least at my currently apartment, but knew that in the future this little side table would look great anywhere. I like the idea of investing in things for a house that I don’t own yet. Does anyone else do that?








Very cute! I always want to stop at yard sales but never do...I should stop next time!
ReplyDeleteCute table!
Thanks Shelby! You should definitely stop the next time you see one, you know, in 6 months. Sometimes you really hit a great one!
ReplyDeleteFYI, I think that the table is STILL in my mom's trunk!