101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

62. September 21st, 2010 Picture.

Monday night I headed to Bridgewater to help out my sorority, Gamma Phi Beta, with a rush event.  I am the Education Advisor for the chapter, so I like to go back and help out whenever I can.  They had requested that a few advisors attend each night of recruitment, so I signed up to help out with Gamma Phi Beta land.  I took this photo of our current President wearing our new rush t-shirts.  I want one!

It was different to be back on campus.  I’ve gone back lots of times for different meetings, but this event was in a brand new dorm, so it was interesting to see how much things had changed since I graduated.  I wandered around, looking for the room, for a good 15 minutes, asking random students where to go.  They must have thought I was crazy.  The sisters couldn’t believe that the building didn’t exist when I was there, which prompted them to ask me how old I was.  That part was awesome.

I really wish that I could go back to college sometimes.  I had the best 4 years there, and made the most out of everything.  I made amazing friendships there had created some wonderful memories.  Some may say that they didn’t know how good they had it then, but I knew exactly how good I had it.  I loved every minute of my college experience and wouldn’t change a single thing about it.  I love Bridgewater, I miss it, but I love going back.  I obviously cannot say goodbye to Gamma Phi, and I won't.  It is a great organization and I signed up for a lifetime membership.  I plan on sticking around.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete