101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

62. July 8th, 2010 Picture.

So the night before heading off to Nantucket for 4 days, I went over to Ratty's to hang out and go to his friends birthday party.  We were walking over towards the Garden where the bday party was, and I took a picture of this 'secret society' I always pass.  Now, it's not so much a secret, but it is one of those Italian 'Members Only' clubs and Ratty is straight up obsessed.  He wants to be a member, even though he has red hair, and isn't Italian.  He is always saying that when he walks by these clubs, which are peppered all through the North End, he can hear chatter, but when he gets to the door they all suddenly stop talking and look at him.  I'm real curious now as to what they are always talking about...



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love a secret society! I can understand the want to be in it!

    ReplyDelete