It became a running joke with Erin that she had never ‘officially’ asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, it was fact that never needed to be confirmed. She joked and said that in order to officially ask me, she was going to send me a collage card in the mail (we love crafting things and we LOVE cards). For the next few days, she kept asking me if I'd gotten anything in the mail, but I hadn't and you could tell it was killing her. FINALLY, I got a package in my mailbox and I ran upstairs to open it. Erin was one-upped by herself, if that is even possible, but I think it is, because it happened. Look at this fantastically awesome, adorable, thoughtful and oh so sweet gift! A small make up case with the word Bridesmaid stitched on the front, and a piece of paper with the question ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid’ printed on it in her colors. How amazing is that?! I obviously called her right away and told her how much I loved it and that of course I’d be a bridesmaid. Good thing she finally got around to asking because I’m pretty sure I’d already ordered my bridesmaid dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Um LOVE this...what a great idea...GO ERIN!
ReplyDeleteThank you.. woo!
ReplyDelete