{I absolutely love the Lettuce Wraps from Cheesecake, they blow P.F. Changs' right out of the water, in my opinion. As you can see, this is an appetizer that is made for like, a family of 6, but I like to order it as my dinner...and then eat the entire thing.}
{This was the first time that Ratty and I had been to the Cheesecake Factory together, he 'claims' to hate chains, but ask him about all the chains he likes and you'll realize that he grossly exaggerates his hate of chains. He has heard me gush about the Lettuce Wraps many a time, so I made him up a little one filled with nothing but awesomeness. And guess what, he didn't like it. I find that truly baffling, but I guess that means I won't have to share my meal in the future, which I is always a good thing!}
{Ratty finishing ever single morsel of his Boston House Salad. Steph would be impressed!}
So, feel free to re-read October 2nd, but imagine it happening on November 13th. Sound good? Great.








Steph is impressed! Greatest salad ever, right Ratty? My all time favorite. I usually order one for dinner and take one home for later!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you enjoyed it!
I know you love your lettuce wraps Amy - they look awesome!!!
I know you love that salad Mom! Now Ratty does too!
ReplyDeleteNow I need to try the lettuce wraps!!
ReplyDeleteThis might sound mean but I am glad you had at least one mess up, because I was really starting to question my own memory (when in comparison with yours that is)