The countdown to Nantucket is on! The plan is leave BRIGHT and early the morning after Thanksgiving (think 9:15am ferry) for our long weekend on the island. As some of you might recall, Ratty and I got the most amazing deal from Rue La La, that offered us 2 nights at the Jared Coffin House, literally right in town, for $200 total. That’s only $100 a night. As soon as I saw the offer I scooped it up, and have been looking forward to it ever since.
So, we’re going for 3 days, one FULL day if you really break it down on a granular level (but who wants to get THAT detailed, over the details). Since the weather has it looking a bit chilly, I’ve packed LOTS of layers. What happens if it’s nice during the day, but we decide to go back to the room and change before heading out. This past summer when we were on Nantucket , our B&B was a good 15 minute walk from town, so we typically found ourselves leaving in the morning and not going back to our room for the rest of the day. Since we were staying so close this time around, it seemed obvious that we would pop back to the room occasionally to freshen up, relax, maybe take a nap or 4, which meant that I needed lots of fresh outfits.
That brings me to the monster of a suitcase that packed. I had 1 bag to go home for Thanksgiving, and then a completely separate bag for
{No one has ever called me a light packer. Ever.}








No comments:
Post a Comment