101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, October 7, 2010

62. August 30th, 2010 Picture.


When I was shopping in Bed, Bath & Beyond, looking for birthday gifts for Ratty, I saw the cutest shower curtain.  What made it 1,000 times better was that the brand is called 'amy' and the label is green.  It's like I created this brand because it has my personality stamped all over it.  Unfortch, it's not my brand, and I didn't buy the curtain because it was super expensive.  Plus, it doesn't match my London themed bathroom.  That's right, I have a shower curtain with the London cityscape on it, plus black & white photos of Big Ben and Parliament hanging on the walls.  Before my obsession with Nantucket, I was even MORE obsessed with London.  I still am, but right now Nantucket is more of a realistic place to visit.  


For the record, while at BB&B, I got Ratty a Drift Away Yankee Candle.  Yum.

2 comments:

  1. I love your London themed bathroom!

    Only you would find an "Amy" brand shower curtin with a green label!

    It's okay - you can only use one at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I wish u got Ratty the shower curtain, to always be reminded of his lovely Amy!

    ReplyDelete