101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, October 28, 2010

62. September 9th, 2010 Picture.



This picture shows my roommate Bethany’s room almost completely empty.  She is moving in with her boyfriend, who just bought a condo in Dorchester, and she has slowly been moving things for the past few weeks. While I am bummed that Bethany is moving out, I am SO excited for my friend Jamie to move in. 

Jamie lived in Dorchester with her friend Rachel, but recently decided to move in with me because Rach was moving in with her boyfriend on the Cape.  It makes total sense since Rach was commuting to Hyannis from Dorchester for work.  That is  A LOT of driving, so this is definitely working out for everyone involved.

I do have to say that having the entire second floor in my apartment to myself, kinda freaks me out.  There are 3 floors with the kitchen and living room on the first, mine and Bethany (soon to be Jamie’s) room on the second, and Char and the spare bedroom on the third.  I am already scared of someone breaking in (irrational or rational, I am not quite sure yet) so the idea of me being the only one on the entire second floor makes me uneasy.  Maybe because I would be the first one a robber would find.  Seriously, who thinks of these things?!  It's messed up.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Amy! I rarely stay home alone ... travel to my moms if Yuri works overnights sometimes haha!

    ReplyDelete