101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

62. September 3rd, 2010 Picture.

I think it is hilarious that I get pieces of mail address to both me and Ratty.  Not the fact that we get mail with both our names on it, but more or less that people refer to him simply as Ratty - he does have a first name, it's Michael.  This is the second piece of mail I've gotten addressed to me and Ratty, followed by a smiley face.



Both were invitations, one to my cousins wedding reception and the other to my best friend Kerrie's husband's 30th birthday party.  Unfortunately we won't be able to go to Kerrie's because my other cousin is getting married that weekend.  So many fun things going on, I hate that I can't do it all.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely busy and with lots of weddings. What is your average wedding/year ratio?!?! I'm going to say its pretty high.

    ReplyDelete