101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, February 28, 2011

62. November 12th, 2010 Picture.

So, I don’t know if you know this or not, but Ratty and I like food.  We like to watch food shows on TV, we like to test new restaurants, we like to take pictures of our food (moreso him then me), we like to talk about food when we aren’t eating and we like to talk about food while we are eating.  We just really like food.

I love cupcakes, and Ratty always goes out of his way to buy me one as a surprise.  It may have something to do with the fact that I say ‘whatcha bring me?’ every time he comes back from running errands, but I digress.  One of the greatest little, non-Italian bakery, sweet shops is Lulu’s, which just so happens to be on Ratty’s street.  I’m pretty sure I’ve posted Lulu’s cupcakes before, but I honestly just can’t get enough!



{On the left we have a salted caramel chocolate cupcake and on the right we have Lulu's take on a Hostess Cupcake.  They were both amazing, obviii!}

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I don't visit your blog often but, I do read all of your posts...I'm a subscriber so they are emailed (for several months now). I must say its a delight to read your posts and see your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I read your blog everyday too on my Google Reader - I love it!

    Sorry Shelby - I told you we like food!

    ReplyDelete