101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

62. December 23rd, 2010 Picture.


I lined up all my mini jars of Holiday goodness for you today.  I love Christmas scents and feel there is a really small window to actually use them.  I can't exactly burn Balsam and Cedar in the middle of August no matter how much I'd like to - I can feel the air getting too heavy as we speak.  I recently burned Mountain Pine in my bedroom and my asthma flared up, it's like my body knew it was out of season.  Something about woodsy, Christmas scents are only acceptable when it's snowing outside, which is perfectly fine by me.  I loved having this little holiday sampler to get me through the dark, cold months.   What's even better is that I received all these Yankee Candle creations from work.  Sparking Cinnamon was a gift for donating blood, and Mistletoe, Christmas Cookie and Red Apple Wreath were Christmas gifts from my bosses.  What is not to love about that?!  I'll tell you, absolutely nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment