skip to main |
skip to sidebar
62. January 5th, 2011 Picture.
While at the Yankee Candle Flagship Store, I picked up a scented calendar, that's right, a SCENTED calendar. It's cool, be jealous. Every month is a new seasonal scent, with a pretty picture on top and a scratch and sniff square at the bottom. Isn't that totally cool? The scent doesn't really reach all that far, I had fears of my office being filled with Balsam & Cedar and annoying my cube mates, so it's perfectly okay that the scents aren't that strong. The best part was that the calendar was $10, but inside there was a $10 coupon - so it was totally free! I love free things! I held on to it through November and December and brought it to hang in my cube starting in January. It's already gotten at least 1 million compliments!
haha I love this! Seriously you were meant to be a writer!
ReplyDelete