{Such a cute photo huh?}
{And my first drink is bought for me! LOVE when that happens!}
{Causal shot of everyone dancing. I assume that before I snapped this I told everyone to act surprised.}
{A lil Gamma Phi toast happening, me Erin and Katie cheersing to my birthday, obviously.}
{Note the three beers. I love my birthday for so many reasons, including that I didn't have to take out my debit card all night, every drink was bought for me. WIN!}
{Me and Lana, I can only assume this was taken either right before or right after we sang 'Laid' at the top of our lungs in the most borderline obnoxious yet still really cool way.}
{A little birthday love from Mark, I think...}
{He really steals the show no matter what we are celebrating. Even if we are celebrating other people.}
{My favorite and current Facebook default picture. Mark snapped this with his phone. Note the Silly Bandz.}
{I somehow got a tambourine. I don't reallllllllly know if the band gave it to me or something more like, I picked it up off the floor and took over. I'm gonna go with the latter to be on the safe side. The band pretty much loved al of us that night. Ratty told them it was my birthday and they bought me up to the stage and started asking me all these questions, like where I lived (they also lived in Southie and got just as excited as I did to learn of a connection). They even sang happy birthday to me, which of course included the entire bar singing along. After that, I was pretty much the most famous girl in the bar.}
{And scene.}











Oh that sounds like a phenomenal time and I wish I could have gone!
ReplyDeleteHappy late Birthday!