Saturday, September 25, 2010
62. August 22nd, 2010 Picture.
I had an absolute fantastic time at my friend Consuelo's wedding. We ate, we danced, we drank, we ate some more, pretty much perfect if you ask me! Everything was so great, except for the fact that I hurt my foot. I didn't realize it that night, but when I woke up this morning my little baby toe was throbbing. I looked down and my entire nail was purple. Whoops! I guess that's what I get for kicking off my heels and getting down on the dance floor. I have no idea what happened, I am assuming I either stubbed it or someone stepped on it, but whatever happened, the nail is dunzo. Buh bye. You've been good to me little nail, but I guess your time has come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








ooo I hate when that happens!
ReplyDeleteEmma is currently sitting next to me saying yook...aka she wants me to make the picture of your foot bigger haha! We hope it feels better!
Aw don't show Emma the picture of my foot, it may scar her!
ReplyDeleteMy toe is MUCH better now, thank you.