I believe that I have become allergic to work. Yesterday I went out to grab lunch and when I came back I had EIGHT bites up and down my arm. I barely noticed them until my arm started to swell and itch. It's actually kind of gross, so I apologize, but this is what's going on in my life right now, so I feel the need to share.
Do you ever have an itch and then suddenly it seems like every single part of your body itches too? Well now that my arm itches like the most insane case of Chicken Pox ever, I feel like it's spreading. My head itches, my leg itches, my toes itch, my face itches, my back itches, I can't stop scratching! It is so annoying. Yesterday I covered my arms with Hydrocortisone cream to the point where it was comical. I looked like one of those anal sunscreen appliers who lather on Zinc Oxide everywhere without rubbing it in. Here's a shot of my arm, count 7 on that one, with one more on my left arm. If Benadryl didn't make me have psychotic dreams and cause me to hallucinate while awake, I'd be popping those babies like candy. But seriously, what the heck? I swear, work is making me sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








This is a good reason to say goodbye to worky work! Thats definitely no good.
ReplyDelete