101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

62. August 15th, 2010 Picture and 61. Invest in a New Digital Camera.

Sunday, August 15th, was the day of my family birthday party.  Yes, I am 27 and I still have a family birthday party - doesn't everyone?  It was a nice afternoon where we cracked open some Champagne (a rapidly growing trend at my mom's house, which I do not hate) and ate all of my favorite foods.  My mom is pretty much the greatest cook ever, so she made all my favorites, cucumber and onion, delmonico potatoes, carrots with basil and pot roast.  My mouth is watering as I type this.  My brother Eddie and his family were there, along with my brother Ronny, sister Kate and Ratty.



{A screen shot of my presents!  Some scratch tickets for my Nantucket fund (I won $20, which I am going to promptly cash in and buy more, hey you're not gonna win unless you play, right?).  My sister Kate gave me a Stormwatch candle, because she knows I'm straight up addicted.  Plus, a brand new digital camera, just like Ratty's mindblowingly awesome one.  Cross number 61 off that list!  Thanks mom.}


{They very first picture with my new camera!  I was obviously still learning about all the settings...}


{Abigail licked all the frosting off the mini brownies.  She must love cream cheese frosting as much as her Auntie!}


{SILLY BANDZ!  I'm apparently regressing to being 8.  It's cool.}


{Right before this picture, Abs ran as fast as she could into Ratty's arms and gave him a big hug, it was adorbs.  As soon as I tried to get a picture of the two of them though, they couldn't get far enough away from each other.  I think I even said, 'could you pretend that you like each other?'}


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!  I definitely like re-living everything over again, it makes it last that much longer, you know, like a month.  That's the way it should be!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your birthday too! Glad you enjoyed your special day ~

    It was an awesome celebration!

    ReplyDelete