I nabbed a screen shot of my favoritest show on summer TV, Big Brother. I pretty much love this show, along with all my friends, and I love that it's on 3 nights a week in the summer, when the rest of the summer line up is shaky at best. I have been a fan for years now, my dearest Erin Rowe got me addicted, and now I have passed that addiction onto my mom and Ratty. I have been watching for years now, and completely speak a different language to my friends about it. Backdooring, HoH, POV, Pandora's Box, ChenBot, these only make sense if you are a die hard fan like myself.
I have to say that I am happy I passed my love of Big Brother onto two others, pay it forward, right? Just as my mom caught up on how the game worked, the season ended. She asked when it started back up again and I was like, 'um June?'. I hate the big gaps between seasons, but I have plenty of television to keep me entertained until then. Truthfully, I don't think my DVR can handle any more shows, it's on the verge of combustion as is, I don't want to push it.
Can we also acknowledge how creepy this picture is? I didn't intend for it to haunt your dreams, but the opening sequence is short and I only had one shot to get it. I apologize in advance if you have nightmares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








haha it is semi creepy! I had wanted to join in on the big brother craze, but i missed out on the first few weeks due to babyness and I think missing 6 epis might be a big problem. at lest for me!
ReplyDelete