101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, September 23, 2010

62. August 19th, 2010 Picture.

So I got a small white package in the mail that was obviously addressed to me but had no return address.  In a movie, this is right about where you'd yell 'DON'T OPEN IT!  IT'S ANTHRAX!  A BOMB!  NO, DON'T OPEN IT!' and semi cover your eyes out of nervousness.  Despite not having a return address, it was postmarked in Southie, so I figured it had to be something legit.  Great reasoning Amy.

I opened it and found this adorable little orange clutch in it!  How very fall, huh?  There was no note or anything inside, but I assume it is from a store in Southie that I love, Ku De Ta.  I know I am on their email list, but I must have added my mailing address as well.  Except I moved about a year ago, did I put my old address or my new one on it?  Hm, this is actually turning into a bigger mystery than I initially thought.  Anyway, I know it is from someone in Southie for what I can only assume is my birthday.  It's gotta be that store, right?  



1 comment:

  1. OMG you still don't know who its from! This is the best/most funnest mystery EVER!

    ReplyDelete