101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, September 27, 2010

62. August 23rd, 2010 Picture.

While shopping at Target, I decided that I needed an entire package of colored ultra fine tip Sharpies. These are the greatest pens on the planet.  I use them for almost everything, in lieu of regular pens.  They don't smudge since they are permanent markers, they write so smooth and come in so many cute colors!  I am somewhat obsessed with a good pen, I must get it from my mother.  Once I left a PMC pen at her house and she begged me for weeks to get her more because she loved the way they wrote.  So, for her birthday I gave her about 50, she thought it was the greatest gift ever.  I am also kind of crazy in the fact that I HATE blue pens.  Hate.  I just don't like the way anything looks when written in blue.  I know technically, according to Emily Post, you are supposed to write notes and cards in blue because it's a warmer color, but I just think black looks so much nicer.  Emily Post is currently rolling over in her grave, RIP Emily.  


Anyway, back to the Sharpies.  When shopping at Target, I tend to go overboard and buy stuff I don't normally need.  I can walk out of that store, having spent $100 and literally be like, I didn't buy anything.  I put a lot of stuff in my cart, but as my shopping trip continues, I put things back.  I finally bit the bullet and bought the pack of Sharpies for $9 because I needed them to survive.  I couldn't bring myself to buy the super pack of tropical colors because it was $16, and well, that is just ridiculous.  Right now at least, ask me during my next Target run.



1 comment: