101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

16. Join the Bone Marrow Donor Registry.

UPDATE:  My registration kit came in the mail the other day and I needed to take mouth swabs and send them back.  There were 4 sterile q-tip things, as well as a biohazard sticker, 4 barcode stickers and package to mail them back in.  I needed to flag each q-tip with the barcode stickers and put them in the return envelope and seal it shut with the biohazard sticker.  They are going to analyze the swabs and put my bone marrow...type (?) in the registry and then we just wait!  I went ahead and took pictures of every step, so take a look!

















4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo Amy is a donor!! I love the step-by-step pictures haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the step-by-step pics.. great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to make sure that when you read this blog it FELT like you were there, watching me. Step by step.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the registry. I am waiting on a donor right now, and there are just not enough people doing this. Thank you for becoming a donor for someone!

    ReplyDelete