I've decided that I needed to find an address book that either has rings so I can add pages for certain letters, OR I need to design my own. One would think there would be a website for someone as crazy as me that needed a custom address book/planner. I want to be able to pick what categories I have for each entry (like birthdays or children or random facts), decide how many pages I need for each letter, and have it look pretty. I even thought about buying just a plain journal and adding the letter tabs myself, that way I'd be able to organize and categorize it as I see fit. Does anyone know if there is a 'build your own address book' website? I would imagine that it NEEDS to exist. If it doesn't, I may need to get on it and start my own.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
4. Create/Update and Address Book.
On Friday afternoon I was shopping in Borders, and thought it would be the perfect time to invest in my address book and get number 4 going. I painstakingly flipped through every address book in the store, but none of them were right. I came to the conclusion that the reason that I have not purchased an address book before because I need one that has 700 pages for D, and zero for X. Between the Downeys and Deveaus, I could fill an entire address book, plus some post its and notes in the margins. I get anxiety thinking about regular address books with 3 pages for each letter. What would I do when my D entries easily pour into E, F and probably G? Would there be an F smack in between Cousin Dave and Cousin Sue? That is pure stress in my eyes. I told my cousin Carolyn this yesterday and she said that when I find the planner that has 50 pages for D's, I need to buy one for her, too. Her maiden name is Downey and her married name is Donahue. She feels my pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








if there isn't a "make your own" address book website I'd say your idea would def work!!
ReplyDelete