So, I really love the idea of stopping during the day to just photograph something going on around you. Having to take a picture everyday for the next 1001 days actually became pretty overwhelming to me on my drive home from work today. I mean, 1001 days, that's a long time and it's A LOT of pictures. Then I realized that nothing on this list should seem like a chore, it should be something that makes me a better person and helps me appreciate the great things in life. The whole reason I chose to add this task to my list is because I want to have to take a little moment out of each day and look at something ordinary around me and appreciate it.
So here we go. Day 1.
So, this lovely pond is actually on the campus of Pine Manor. That's right folks, I get to look at this beautiful view every day through my office window. It's shocking that something so pretty and serene could exist at a place that makes my life miserable on a daily basis.








hahaha Oh Amy!
ReplyDelete