On Sunday, my mom and I ventured out for an afternoon of shopping. We headed over to Kohl's in Medford and let's just say, we were blown away. Neither of us had ever been to a Kohl's and we were pleasantly surprised. I imagine that we were pretty comical walking up and down the aisles. 'MOM! They have Vera Wang', 'AMY! They have Food Network kitchenware', "OMG YANKEE CANDLES!' We were probably a little ridiculous, like, Kohl's has been around for years and we were definitely showing up a little late to that party.
Anyways, I was drooling over all the awesome appliances and kitchenware they had there. As I was gushing to my mom about a Kitchenade mixer and how you can buy a pasta making attachment, I saw my future cookware set. It's an 11 piece set from Food Network for the low bargain price of $219.99. My mom was pretty shocked at all the great deals and told me that $220 is a great price for all the stuff it included. I'm going to need to start saving for this package o' pots and probably buy a completely separate cabinet for my kitchen because we're strapped for space as is. Oh well, number 93 needs to happen, so I'm gonna have to do whatever it takes, including some shopping. Life is just SO hard.








This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete