101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

62. April 20th, 2010 Picture.

Like I mentioned a few days ago, I won a GLEE Party Pack from Fox, complete with t-shirts, sunglasses, a cooler and CDs.  In honor of this AMAZING  prize, I invited the biggest Gleeks I know over for a viewing party.  I hung a poster in my hall, which was our red carpet and backdrop for most of our photos, and made Glee themed snacks.  We had Kurt Hummus, Rachel Berry Sangria, Finn and Quinn Potato Skins, Emma Pillsbury Biscuits, and Cheerios Trail Mix.  It was pretty epic if I do say so myself.  Annie surprised us when she walked through the door, she was listed as a 'maybe' on the evite, and Julie came all the way from the cape!  K. Rose came up from Bridgewater, conquering her fear of public transportation by taking the commuter rail AND the red line, and walking through the mean streets of Southie to my house.  MahkG was so excited that he was willing to drive to Revere to buy blue slush - we needed the blue slushies!  We all really love Glee, and a good theme, and free stuff, and a reason to say 'Thank God it's Tuesday' so I shouldn't be so shocked at the dedication of my friends.  I had a fab time and I am so happy that everyone came out to watch the best show on TV, I really do have great friends!  Thanks Ratty, Bill, Tara, Kim, Annie, K. Rose, Julie, Mark and Jamie for coming over, on a school night.  Below is a picture of MahkG, decked out in his swag and eating blue slushies out of a wine glass.  I am attaching a few extra photos, just because!




The rest of the par-tayyy:




























2 comments:

  1. Amy I LOVE this so much! This was such a good epi too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me over! And yes, I'm so proud of myself for conquering that fear...Now, if only I could do the whole driving thing? I'd be set.

    ReplyDelete