101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, April 19, 2010

62. April 19th, 2010 Picture.


I am a HUGE fan of the show Glee, like, huge.  I follow all the cast members on Twitter and am a fan of the show on Facebook.  I download all the songs onto my ipod and even stream the album when I'm at work.  I really love it.  A few weeks ago there was a post from the show on Facebook asking for fans of the show who lived in certain cities (thankfully Boston was on the list) to send a quick email to them.  The first 4 responders from each of the listed cities would get a Glee Madonna party pack.  Needless to say, I won and my party pack came in the mail today.   I got t-shirts, a cooler, coasters, cups, sunglasses, posters, CDs and popcorn for my Glee party tomorrow night; I plan on making some Glee-themed snacks or Glacks, like white 'Rachel Berry' Sangria and others I've yet to think up.  I keep getting emails from Fox saying that the news may or may not show up for my party.  Must be a slow news day.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this and I feel like you need to do a post of glee party pics as a follow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Shelbs, lots of party pics are going up tonight!

    ReplyDelete