101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, April 22, 2010

62. April 22nd, 2010 Picture.

First off, I need to say a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little niece Abby who is 4 today!  I would have had a picture of her, but I didn't get a chance to see her.  Her birthday party is Saturday, so expect an adorable photo!

Okay, on to todays' picture.  If you read my blog, you know that I was staying late last Friday in order to stuff folders and bags for the conference on Saturday.  We stuffed 300 of these bags, and only 65 people were at the conference.  That means that there were over 200 bags left over.  I need to break down the bags so that all the donated materials can be returned to various departments.  So, all 235 extra bags are sitting in my office, waiting for me to take them apart.  Did I mention that there was chocolate in the bags, that melted?  Take a look!

For the record, I'm not really complaining, I just think my job is ridiculous sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment