When I first published my blog, so many moons ago (13 days to be exact), I added a visitor counter to the bottom, to keep track of how many views my blog got. Well, I am VERY happy to say that in 13 short days, I've had over 1000 hits. My number currently sits at 1072, and while I'm sure that my mom and I take up at least half of those views, I am still pretty proud that so many people are checking in and reading my posts. I've gotten so many fantastic Facebook comments, messages, emails and texts about my blog and my goals that I'm overwhelmed. Many of my friends have decided to take on this project as well, posts and links coming soon, and I couldn't be more proud. I think a lot of people my age are kind of floundering, wondering what they are doing in life, where they are going and how they are going to get there, I affectionally call it my quarter-life crisis. I needed something like the 101 things challenge to re-spark my interest in activities, hobbies and life. It has also motivated me to learn about new things and more about myself. So, with that, THANK YOU to everyone who has read my blog, it means so much to me, words can't do it justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Congrats Amy, you definitely keep me coming back for more!
ReplyDelete