So sometimes, where there is lots going on, I pack up a bag and camp out at Ratty’s apartment for the weekend. It is much easier than going back and forth, especially with the difficulties in parking my car in the North End, so once I find a spot, I refuse to move it until it’s absolutely necessary.
I pretty much drive Ratty crazy. I drop things on the floor, put my jacket over the arm of the couch and mess up the magnets on his fridge on purpose. He follows me around, picking up after me, hanging my coat in the closet and putting all my things on his bed (this one makes no sense to me, but it does to him, so I guess it’s okay). Here is documentation of the devastation that is ‘Hurricane Amy’. That is his oh so sweet pet name for me. Now, let it be known that having all my stuff spread out all over the couch like this stresses me out too. Things get wrinkled, sat on and misplaced all the time, and it drives me mad, but what else can I do? No one sits on that couch (it has been dubbed ‘the other couch’ because it just kinda sits there, unused, most of the time.) So yea, this is all my stuff.








No comments:
Post a Comment