PS: My cube is a little bit stark, I need to decorate it stat. Maybe a nice plant and some pictures will make it a tad more warm. I've seen a few cubes that are completely covered in things, books, pictures, knick knacks, figurines, and just plain ol' stuff. I don't want to look like a hoarder, but a nice balance between hospital sterile and gently lived in would be perfect.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
62. October 28th, 2010 Picture.
I finally got my name plate for my cube! It took a couple of weeks, but my name is now proudly displayed at my work station. No more awkward walk-bys, where people weren't sure if they knew me so they kind of walked towards me, paused and then kept going. And yep, that is a picture of me and Abby as my desktop, isn't it cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








LOVE the desktop picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shelby! I've actually changed it since, it started looking a teeny bit creepy that I had a gigantic photo of myself on my desktop. I've swapped it out for soothing blades of grass. It reminds me that spring is coming - albeit very, very slowly.
ReplyDelete