101 in 1001 Challenge

Friday, February 4, 2011

62. October 25th, 2010 Picture.

This is my newest Yankee Candle, Farmers Market.  I don't usually love fruity or over the top food candles (I die, and not in a good way, when I smell anything vanilla, like Sugar Cookie or Vanilla Cupcake, yuck), so I was wary of Farmers Market, the picture on the front was covered in fruits.  I thought that it might be a little over powering to my senses - I like the fresh, clean, ocean type scents that just make a space smell like a sun splashed patio covered in hydrangeas.  I can get behind some food type candles, Sparkling Lemon and Juicy Grapefruit are both part of my collection, again with the clean, fresh theme.  I have to say that Farmers Market was a pleasant surprise.  It smells more like a nice, crisp fall day than a bunch of bananas, for which I am completely grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment