Since I started at BCBS, I have pretty much gotten a new piece of mail from them every day. EVERY DAY! What a waste of paper, and stamps and money and energy. BCBS is known for sending out lots of mailings to their members, most of which are probably unnecessary. There isn't really any communication between departments on what is being sent out, so there are days when I get multiple pieces of mail from the same office, where it would have been much more efficient to send out those items together. Our new President realizes this and is working on streamlining our communication to members, so sooner or later this will be a thing of the past. I am not totally sure what to do with all this mail, so for right now, it just sits in a pile on my floor. What a great place for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








thats completely ridiculous!hopefully you aren't getting this still!
ReplyDeleteIt stopped, thankfully! I still don't know what to do with it all though. I feel like I might need it for something, but God knows what!
ReplyDelete