101 in 1001 Challenge

Friday, February 4, 2011

62. October 26th, 2010 Picture.

My friend Bianca sent me an email suggesting I check out 'Everyday Food' magazine as part of a  free promotion.  I quickly signed up and started getting them in the mail.  They are pretty great, and have kept the stacked in a safe place for the day when I have a much better cooking kitchen.  And more money so I can shop at Whole Foods.  Hey, a girl can dream.  I stopped getting the magazine a few months ago, because I didn't feel like extending through the trial membership, so it came as QUITE a surprise when I got this FREE cookbook in the mail!






I have to say, after looking through it, everything looks amazing.  There aren't any crazy recipes inside, I mean, it's titled 'Fresh Flavors Fast', but every one looks delicious.  I can't wait to test them out, the ones at the top of my list are: Peanut Crusted Chicken Breasts, Sweet Potato Pancakes and Barley Risotto.  I am sure that I will be blogging about those soon!


Dinner party, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love a good recipe book! And those recipes sound delish!

    ReplyDelete