I am sure most of you remember me talking about my closet shelving falling down repeatedly this summer. I eventually got it back up, and put a tension rod under the bar to disperse some of the weight from all my clothes. The tension rod is working wonders because it hasn't fallen down since! I thought it was only a matter of time that it fell again, at one point the screws started pulling away from the wall, here is a shot of one that's completely separated from the plaster. If I owned the house I would obviously figure out a way to fix it...or maybe I would just try not to think about it. Kind of like what I'm doing right. And kind of how I'm trying not to think about my doorknob. I wouldn't be a very good landlord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









haha this is the kind of thing I would probably would act like it wasn't happening as well!
ReplyDeleteI've gotten really good at ignoring it!
ReplyDelete