101 in 1001 Challenge

Friday, July 8, 2011

62. February 11th, 2011 Picture.

It probably comes as no shock to any of you loyal readers that Ratty and I have a recently acquired love for boxed wine.  Not because it is classy, or really all that good, mainly because you get a lot for a little.  I am all for really great wine, but it's not always the most economical of choices, so I can appreciate a nice, cheap box of wine once and again.  Or all the time really.  Anyway, on the 11th. Ratty bought a new kind of boxed wine, up until this point we'd be only drinking Franzia, which is deplorable in and of itself.  So, this boxed wine is definitely a step up - right?!


Pay no attention to the dirty stove.  He is a bachelor who lives alone.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Target wine cube? I bought one earlier this year and it's not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slap that box/bag 'o wine....slap it!

    ReplyDelete