After work I had to head to the mall to get my eyes checked, so I decided to pop into Old Navy and Forever 21 before AND after my appointment to hopefully grab some new things for work. Old Navy had JUST gotten a brand new shipment in of adorable sundresses in, why they stock them in the middle of the winter when NO one looks good under florescent lighting, the idea of showing pasty white skin is about as appealing as water boarding and it is a solid 4-5 months before I'll be able to wear any of these things, I'll never know. But, if I've learned anything from my mother it is buy it when you see it, and that's exactly what I did. I know for a fact that if I was looking for a casual navy sun dress is June I wouldn't be able to find it, obviously because they'd be stocking fall get ups. Old Navy had cute pink and navy jersey dresses, solid color eyelet shifts, and printed dresses with POCKETS. So I did what any sane, practical person would do, and I bought 6 of them.
I then made my way to Forever 21 where I nabbed a bunch of cute sweaters to wear to work. They immediately went into heavy rotation in my wardrobe. Honestly, I wish it was warmer more often, I say it all the time, my summer wardrobe is SO much better than my winter one! I swear, if I wear one more GAP cardigan, I may die.








I do the same thing when I go to Old Navy!! I concur, summer clothes are so much better than winter!
ReplyDelete