101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, July 25, 2011

62. March 4th, 2011 Picture.

On March 4th I headed out with Ratty, Bill and Jamie for a night of cheap beers and good company.  We'd planned on going to Harpoonfest at the Harpoon Brewery which is in South Boston, but they changed the rates and it was just too expensive for just a meh time.  Friday nights used 2 for the price of 1 admission for 'Friends of Harpoon', which totally offset the $5 a beer price tag.  This year they opted out of the FoH benefit, which meant that we'd be shelling out $20 each just to get through the door.  We decided to head to Sissy K's in Faneuil for some $1 drafts.  I ended up having an absolute blast and spending all of $11.  Isn't that the BEST?!



Bill actually carries around the 'Back to the Future' picture in his wallet as if that's his family.  It's almost as good as the time I bumped into an old college friend randomly and he took out his wallet to show us pictures of his family.  They were all head shots of cast of 'Full House' and he went photo by photo being like 'And this is my Uncle Jesse and my cousin DJ'.  It was pretty hilarious.  We said the only way it could have been better was if he showed us pictures from 'Family Matters'.  This is my crazy neighbor Steve Urkel...

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at loud at the BTTF picture. And I kind of want to create a billfold of Full House pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still talk about the Full House pictures, it honestly was one of the things ever!

    ReplyDelete