101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, July 11, 2011

62. February 13th, 2011 Picture.

My mom had a little Valentine's Day party on Sunday afternoon, as if we really need any reason to have a party, hello!  It didn't start until 2pm, so Ratty and I headed to a Starbucks near my mom's house so that we could each do a little work.  I sat diligently, trying to catch up on my blogs - something that I am still doing!  Sometimes it's just really nice to sit someplace different, at an actual table (instead of on a couch or bed, which is not really conducive to doing work).



I banged out a bunch of blog posts, which have all been posted, yet I am still behind, while Ratty worked on some professional endeavors.  I could work at Starbucks all the time, I'd be really productive.  I'd also probably be broke though as I'd want to do nothing but drink expensive lattes and eat yummy blueberry muffins all day.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

After working for a few hours, we headed to my mom's house for a pizza party.  As usual the girls were absolutely adorable.


Abby didn't feel so hot, so she wanted to lie down.  Pretty creative way to block the light, if you ask me!  She must be pretty addicted to her sparkily eye shades!  Seriously though, how cute is she?

We also ordered a TON of pizza from Armando's, which is seriously the best pizza ever.   I'm pretty sure this is a good sampling - my favorite is pepperoni and eggplant.  Yum.  This looks like a ton of food, but there were a lot of people!  We take our pizza very seriously.  I'm sure we finished it all.  I'd be gushing about Armando's to Ratty for years, but he had yet to try it.  I just got really hungry.


We rounded out the night with cupcakes my mom had made.  I might have eaten 4.  They're really good!

4 comments:

  1. oh em gee you did not mention Stephs cupcakes! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armando's! That's where we used to go on Fridays in 6th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby - you're totally right, Steph's cupcakes are amazing!

    Devin - of course you went to Armando's, it's only the best pizza place EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 100% more productive when I'm at a coffee shop, but all that coffee gets me way too jazzed!

    ReplyDelete