The street is set with brownstones and a beautiful iron fenced park in the center of the street. I just love how it feels like it's own little world. Granted, the snow makes it look less than stunning, but take my word for it, it's beautiful!
I would definitely love to live on this street, but as you can imagine, demand is high. Most places on this street are ridiculously overpriced, I recently saw a 1 bed condo for about $650,000. I guess walking down the street will just have to do because I am naht gonna be living there anytime soon. I need to be saving for my Nantucket house, obviii.








Ahh I love this street too! I walk down it everyday to and from work. It's so pretty in the spring when all the trees fill in and then in the fall with the changing leaves. It even makes winter seem not so bad...that is, when people actually shovel their sidewalks...
ReplyDeleteDid I hear you moved here? :)
I did just move there! We are right where the SoWa market is, literally the same building. We walk out our front door and we are in the parking lot where the food trucks are! We're near each other right? I remember you saying that you're near Gaslight...
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm over about two streets from Gaslight. We're in the Zapatos building. Welcome to the neighborhood! I'm biased, but I think it's the best one :)
ReplyDelete